Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Thomas Cock-Blocks Kobe Trade


Isiah Thomas has aborted a trade that would have brought Kobe Bryant to the New York Knicks. Fans of the Knicks are deeply saddened.

"We can't have that many sex offenders on one team," Isiah said yesterday.

"I know our fans would have appreciated another star player, but, it would make me feel nervous for the Madison Square Garden staff with both me and Kobe present."

Apparently though, Kobe Bryant has misunderstood the whole situation and is planning to move to New York without having anyone's consent.

"I'm going to New York, man," Bryant said. "I love juicy tits," he added.

Linesman reporters tried to get Anucha Browne Sanders to comment on the events but were not very successful. Before she drove off in her new Porsche, she was heard yelling: "Yeah baby! Lawsuit money is sweet!"

No comments: