Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bryan McCabe's Wikipedia Article Vandalized


Because Bryan McCabe is the Leafs' highest paid player, he can afford a gated home that is totally unreachable by vandals. His Wikipedia article, however, is extremely vulnerable.

"I don't understand why the Leaf fans are so hard on me," said McCabe in response to the recent event of virtual vandalism.

"I don't see how my recurring turnovers and 'own-goals' make me a target of this hatred, you know... I obviously didn't want to score on my own net! I honestly don't suck."

Reportedly, before McCabe's article became protected by Wikipedia, it read: "MCCABE SUCKS BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

All of his credible information was erased, and the whole article only displayed pictures and videos of the thousands of mistakes he has made on ice.

No comments: