Saturday, August 25, 2007

Vick: Pokemon Made Me Do It


It is not unusual for idiotic people to re-enact what they see in video games. Especially in this age when video games are getting increasingly realistic and violent.

"Pikachu, Charmander... All those guys," said a teary-eyed Vick. "Training them and making them fight other Pokemon creatures... I did it with the dogs because of Nintendo. I wanted to see what the fantasy of Pokemon was like in real life."

In reaction to this news, both Wal-Mart and K-Mart have stopped selling copies of the two latest entries of the Pokemon franchise: Diamond and Pearl.

"If this kind of horrible video game causes heroic football players to re-enact video game violence, then just imagine what the kids will do," said Roger Moron, a Wal-Mart manager in Innisfil, Ontario.

The NFL has also taken a similar strategy by banning all players from owning any Pokemon game.

"The police came, raided my sweet video game collection, and took my Pokemon games," said Peyton Manning. "It's not fair. They even took my stuffed-animal Pikachu from my bedside."

No comments: