Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bonds Planning To Change His Name


Everyone knows that Barry Bonds is a greedy bastard that wants to be known as the home run record holder of all time. He's probably done so many steroids that his balls are the size of fish eggs. Now we have even one more reason to hate him.

"I'm going to change my name to Barry Bond. I want to be able to introduce myself as 'Bond, Barry Bond.' I think of myself as a man on a mission, just like James Bond goes on many spy missions," said an enthusiastic Bond(s). "I don't chase communists though. I chase home run record dreams."

His application to change his name was submitted a little late, so it is unknown if the change will legally take place before or after he passes 755 HR.

2 comments:

Someone Cool said...

brilliant.

The Writing Staff said...

Thanks for leaving the very first comment ever!

Barry is a troubled man...