Sunday, June 10, 2007

Pronger Disses Old Team


Last year's Stanley Cup showdown was one to remember. The "Cinderella story" Edmonton Oilers battled all the way to the Stanley cup final, narrowly losing to the hot Carolina Hurricanes. The Oilers missed the playoffs this year, but former Edmonton defenceman Chris Pronger is in the action with the Anaheim Ducks.

What was Shawn Horcoff, assistant captain of the Edmonton Oilers, doing on the night of Anaheim's Stanley cup win this year? In bitter resentment, he was NOT watching the Stanley cup final.

"I was sitting at home, watching some re-runs of 'Little People Big World' and I get a phone call. It's Chris, wanting to tell me that he had just won the cup. I couldn't believe it," said a heartbroken Horcoff. "Pronger tells me: 'Edmonton is a piece of shit. I hate your city. You suck!' He was drunk as shit and probably having sex with his hot wife as he spoke with me." Horcoff said.

Along with team mates Fernando Pisani and Dwayne Roloson, Horcoff is currently driving to California. Reportedly, they plan to vandalize Pronger's beautiful California home and gang-bang his greedy wife.

No comments: